So on my birthday, all the way back in February I set myself a list of things I wanted to do before I turn 30 next year. You can see this full post here.
Well, I thought I’d give you an update on how I’m doing… With only 3 months to go, I think I need to get my skates on!
Travel to somewhere new– Montenegro, October 2018
- Learn to drive and pass my test – Scheduled test for 11th Deceber 2018 #terrified
- Have a spa day
- Pay for a strangers lunch
- Give blood – Booked for 24th December 2018
- Volunteer for charity work
- Learn to take photos on manual
- Complete a 30 day challenge
- Visit my Ashley in the Netherlands – Currently scheduling, hopefully early 2019.
- Reach my goal weight – 132lbs – Ha! Have put on so much weight this year…
Declutter my life and donate suitable items to charity –Clothing all done, over 10 bags to charity shops Take a dance class– Dance Aerobics – July 2018
- Pay off my credit cards – Can strike this off now, without winning the lottery, this is not going to happen!
- Get a new tattoo
- Treat myself to something really special
Try 5 new restaurants
- Rum Kitchen – March 2018
- Duck and Waffle – April 2018
- Jones Family Kitchen – July 2018
- Sticks N Sushi – July 2018
- Bone Daddies – Sept 2018
- Zuma – Sept 2018
- Dine alone at a restaurant
- Stop smoking (only socially currently but still an awful habit!)
- Attend a Sing a Long event at the Prince Charles Theatre
- Visit London Zoo with Little K
Go to the theatre more often
- Grinning Man – 12th Feb
- Eugenius – 13th Feb
- Shaggers – 14th Feb
- Pippin – 12th Mar
- Ruthless – 3rd April
- Best Man – 26th April
- Hallelujah! – 23rd July
- Bring It On – 13th August
Oh dear! Have only actually managed to tick off five of 21 goals… Have three scheduled and one that just is not going to happen! So that’s nine accounted for. Only 12 to go.
Note to self: Must try harder.